North Providence Law Enforcement Advocate (LEA)
- Providing a range of services to victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault;
- Working collaboratively with police officers involved in investigation and prosecution of crimes related to domestic violence and/or sexual assault;
- Representing the four partner agencies at diverse educational, community and outreach events;
- Compiling and analyzing data related to services provided.
The LEA will be employed by the Elizabeth Buffum Chace Center but will work from the partnering police department. This is a full-time position requiring flexibility in work hours. The LEA may be on-call in addition to regular work hours, and may need to respond to police department requests evenings and weekends.
- Education/training and/or work experience on victimization issues, law enforcement responsibilities, and relevant laws.
- Ability to work well with law enforcement, community professionals, general public and victims of interpersonal violence.
- Valid driver’s license, up-to-date car insurance, and reliable transportation
- Satisfactorily pass a criminal background check
Send cover letter and resume to Gina Davis, Manager of Community Services, Elizabeth Buffum Chace Center at email@example.com no later than December 19, 2018.